Hey there you delicious podcast listening lovelies.
It’s another two-man power trip this week with Tim previewing the upcoming tabletop/video game hybrid, Teburu – The Bad Karmas and the Curse of the Zodiac and Coleman getting all excited over a new Tales From the Borderlands title.
As mentioned on the show this week, we have shirts and other fine pieces of merchandise available now on TeePublic.com.
- 00:00:00 We have merch!
- 00:01:58 Intro
- 00:03:34 Little bit more LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- 00:04:47 We’ve not spoken about Elden Ring in a while
- 00:11:46 Teburu – The Bad Karmas and the Curse of the Zodiac
- 00:25:14 Variable Refresh Rate arrives on PlayStation 5
- 00:32:17 PlayStation creates a Game Preservation Team
- 00:40:56 A New Tales From the Borderlands game announced
- 00:49:57 Did we mention that we have merch?
- 00:58:33 Geek Out 4 GOSH
- 01:00:42 I HAVE A QUESTION…
- 01:24:29 Outro
Thanks for listening to another episode of BRB UK. Here’s where you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Find us on Discord, Twitter, Facebook and BigRedBarrel.com.
Tags: Elden Ring, Game Preservation, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 5, Tales from the Borderlands, Teburu, The Bad Karmas and the Curse of the Zodiac, Variable Refresh Rate, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X