The Big Red Barrelcast returns to tickle your ear drums with their ramblings! On this week’s episode, Dave, Pacman and Kev ramble on about buggy Battlefield 4, Kev’s PS4, and meat. Don’t forget to visit our sponsor Insert Coin Clothing and cover up your nakedness by using discount code BIGREDSAVINGS15 for 15% off your order!
This time, they pontificate about:
- Why should Kev keep his PS4 preorder?
- Preorder Madness
- COD: Ghosts
- Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Canada’s super deal
- WOW gets an update
- There’s a new Mass Effect in the works
- GTAV players get the money, dolla, dolla bill y’all
- Killzone: Shadow Fall footage is too good for Youtube
- 60FPS at 1080p
- Xbones breaking street date
- Shout outs
- Some lovely bonus content for BRB podcast app owners.
We’d love to give you all some sort of incredible hug immediately followed by a polite conversation about how cool you are, but frankly we can’t afford the travel expenses. So, while we save our pennies, cents, and whatever the heck Canadians use, we’ll offer you some download links to help bide the time. Subscribe here. Here’s the RSS feed. Leave an iTunes review here. Download the mp3 here.