It’s good for what ails ya!
We’re bringing your weekly audio entertainment in the form of Dan, Tim and Coleman having a natter about GamesMaster, Exo One and this week’s gaming news. It’s like most weeks but different.
- 00:00:16 Start
- 00:02:41 GamesMaster returns
- 00:12:14 Game Arse
- 00:21:19 Exo One
- 00:33:35 Activision Blizzard update
- 00:37:22 PlayStation sued for Gender Discrimination
- 00:45:28 Sony finally patents the PS5’s faceplates
- 00:54:33 Epic Games acquires Harmonix
- 00:55:17 Amazon may create a Mass Effect TV show
- 01:00:10 Shoutout to Special Effect
- 01:01:54 I HAVE A QUESTION…
- 01:14:52 Outro
Hey there dear listener, we just wanted to say thanks for listening to our show. For your convenience, you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Find us on Discord, Twitter and Facebook.
Tags: Amazon, Epic Games, Exo One, GamesMaster, Harmonix, Mass Effect, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation, PlayStation 5, Rock Band 4, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X