Hey-ho Pod People.
Dan is not here because of a work-related reason and totally not because he’s fallen off the Destiny wagon. However, Tim & Coleman still turned up to keep the microphones warm this week and they even brought everybody’s favourite, loveable Irishman Diarmuid to give them a hand with the talking.
On the topic block this week:
- God of War becomes the fastest-selling PlayStation 4 exclusive ever
- Belgium declares loot boxes gambling and therefore illegal
- A new trailer drops for Red Dead Redemption 2
- We’re all still loving God of War
- Coleman tries out Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (it’s not good)
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Tags: Battlefield 1, Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 18 World Cup, Final Fantasy XV, god of war, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Loot Boxes, LUMINES Remastered, Nintendo Online, Nintendo Switch, Paladins, Pro Controller, Red Dead Redemption 2, They Shall Not Pass