Look at this pod that we got, we’re still BRB UK from the block.
Dan is back (where he belongs and will NEVER escape from!) on the show this week, joining Tim & Coleman so that the three of them can dissect this week’s video gaming news in excruciating detail.
Check out this week’s BRB UK or the following and more:
- Nintendo Direct Highlights, including:
- Super Smash Bros. on the Switch
- Splatoon 2: Octo Update
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Dark Souls Amiibo announced
- Trump’s war on games is still pointless
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider officially announced
- Toy’R’Us shutting down (Geoffrey is out on the street)
- Geralt heading to Soul Calibur VI
- Days Gone delayed
- Dan’s a pirate now thanks to Sea of Thieves
- Tim trains to be a boxer in Knockout League
- Coleman is pink and fat… oh, and he’s playing Kirby Star Allies too
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Tags: Amiibo, Dark Souls, Days Gone, Donald Trump, For Honor, Geralt of Rivia, Kirby: Star Allies, Knockout League, Mario Tennis Aces, Nintendo Direct, Nintendo Switch, Pillars of Eternity 2, Sea of Thieves, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Soul Calibur 6, Splatoon 2: Octo, square enix, Super Smash Bros, Toys'R'Us, Twitch
Awesome show of awesome (as always). So many giraffes that Geoffrey would be proud. I’ve been playing sea of thieves (on and off) since September and am ‘fairly’ impressed by what I’ve seen so far, even though there hasn’t been a whole lot in the game I’ve played. It is very fun when you have a group of you playing though so it is definitely going to live or die by its community. That being said, vomit fights in a tavern can be a laugh.