On this episode of Geek Speak, we learn quite a bit: Lauren was cursed by the gods of no internet, Jo has STRONG opinions in the morning, Diarmuid is either a chupacabra or a capybara, and Alex dreams of kicking Monica Gellar’s ass in LEGO cleaning. We also talked about some geeky things.
This week we ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: LEGO Masters and Game Revealed: Season 7
- Jessica Jones is the most popular Marvel show on Netflix
- Female Lord of the Flies movie in the works
- Dark BB-8?
- Death Note 2017
- The Defenders
- What Happened to Monday?
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
The usual links:
- Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
- Join BRB Gamer Nights Group on Facebook
- Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
- Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
- Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time
Our logo is courtesy of Monica Ion.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Death Note 2017, game of thrones, Jessica Jones, LEGO Masters, Life is Strange: Before The Storm, Lord of the Flies, The Defenders, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, What Happened to Monday?