Hello, lovely listeners!
On this week’s episode of Geek Speak, our special guest is Bruno from Monkey Tail UK Podcast. Together with Lauren and Alex they chat about Trico (who’s not a good boy!), eSports, cooking video game recipes and more.
- Time-Waster of the Week: Recipes Dishonored 2 and How to Make Final Fantasy XV‘s Food in Real Life
- The Last Guardian
- Overwatch MGA
- Inside No. 9
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Social Deduction / Hidden Agenda Board Games
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf
- The Resistance
- The Resistance Avalon
- Homeland The Game
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Listener’s Question: What are you festive traditions? (Thanks, Richard Kirke)
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV, Glam&Gore, Hidden Agenda Board Games, Homeland: The Game, Inside No. 9, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Monkey Tail UK Podcast, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Overwatch, Social Deduction, The Last Guardian, The Resistance, The Resistance: Avalon