It’s all go today.
We’ve got reviews of Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield and Mighty Goose, along with first impressions of Tim’s new toy, the Evercade Handheld.
There’s also news from State of Play: Horizon Forbidden West, Sonic Central, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Far Cry 6 and more.
- 00:00:00 Start
- 00:00:09 Intro
- 00:02:41 The Future is now!
- 00:06:51 Dan’s annoyed with Nvidia again
- 00:09:44 Elite Dangerous: Odyssey impressions
- 00:12:23 Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield impressions
- 00:21:05 Mighty Goose impressions
- 00:36:32 Evercade Handheld impressions
- 00:53:49 State of Play: Horizon Forbidden West
- 00:54:42 Sonic Central
- 00:57:59 Dying Light 2: Dying 2 Know
- 01:00:09 Far Cry 6: Worldwide Gameplay Reveal
- 01:03:39 Nintendo sues RomUniverse for $2.1 million
- 01:05:49 Sony announces new public Evo tournaments
- 01:11:31 God of War 2 delayed
- 01:17:34 Housekeeping
- 01:18:11 Loading Bar update
- 01:19:40 Outro
Hey there dear listener, we just wanted to say thanks for listening to our show. For your convenience, you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Tags: Aerial_Knight's Never Yield, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Evercade Handheld, EVO, Far Cry 6, god of war, Horizon: Forbidden West, Mighty Goose, Nintendo, RomUniverse, Sonic Central, Sonic Colors: Ultimate, Sonic Origins, Sonic Team, state of play