We are promising a lot less toilet-related talk this time around! Okay, that’s a lie, we can’t promise anything. We do hope you enjoy this episode though!
This week Jo, Alex and Diarmuid ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: The Complete Story of Destiny: From Origins to Shadowkeep – My name is Byf and 7 Signs You Can’t Trust Your Co op Partner
- A new Overwatch novel, The Hero of Numbani, will shine a light on Efi and Orisa
- Blizzard remove Hong Kong Hearthstone player from Grandmasters and rescind his prize money over interview showing support of Hong Kong protests
- Len Wiseman set to direct female-centric John Wick spin-off, Ballerina
- The PlayStation 5 will be called… the PlayStation 5
- Former Dragon Age (lead!) writer reveals first game with new studio – and it’s a musical – you can back here
- Concrete Genie
- Carcassonne Safari
- Betrayal Legacy
- BRB’s Extra Life page!
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thank you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Ballerina, Betrayal Legacy, Blizzard, Carcassonne Safari, Chorus, Concrete Genie, David Gaider, Dragon Age, Efi, Extra Life, Hearthstone, Hong Kong, John Wick, Joker, Len Wiseman, Musical, My name is Byf, Orisa, Overwatch, PlayStation 5, Playstation Access, Sumerfall Studios, The Complete Story of Destiny: From Origins to Shadowkeep, The Hero of Numbani