It may not be your Birthday today – although, Happy Birthday if it is by the way – but you’ll think like it is after you receive this brand new episode of the BRB UK Podcast!
While Coleman is away this week (getting sunburnt for his sins), Dan and Tim are having a beautiful little twosome this week in the king-size bed that we call video game news.
This show’s topics include:
- Oh dear, it looks like Rockstar Games may be tax-dodging
- EA CEO, states “Switch players would not appreciate our games on the platform”
- Mario Tennis Aces free for a limited time to Switch Online Members
- Bungie delays upcoming Destiny 2 expansion, Shadowkeep
- Fortnite can make you a bloody millionaire!
- Tim reviews Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble and covers Quakecon Europe
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: Andrew Wilson, Bandai Namco, Bandai Namco Mobile, BNM, Dave Jong, Destiny 2, DOOM Eternal, E. Honda, EA, eSports, Evo 2019, F1 2019, fifa, Fortnite, Fortnite World Cup, Jaden Ashman, Julia Cwierz, League of Legends, Lucia, Mario Tennis Aces, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Online, PC, PlayStation 4, Poison, Quakecon Europe, Rockstar Games, Shadowkeep, Street Fighter V, Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Xbox One