We’ve hit the tail end of November which means we’ll soon be winding down for another year and getting ready for our hollybobs, but until that happens… let’s do a bit more of that sexual podcasting.
Coleman‘s off doing super secret work stuff but Dan and Tim are still here to kick arse and talk about video games… and they’re all out of arse!
Included on this week’s show:
- EGX comes back home to London for 2019
- FTC to investigate Loot Boxes
- Bethesda have screwed the Dogmeat with Fallout 76
- We let Dan talk about Destiny 2 for a bit
- PlayStation Classic criticised for *PAL versions of games
- Tim goes to see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Dan revisits No Man’s Sky for the 1.76 update
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: EGX 2019, Fallout 76, Games With Gold, Nintendo Creator Program, No Man's Sky, PlayStation Classic, PlayStation Plus, Skyfront VR, Spider-Man:Into the Spider-Verse, Xbox Game Pass