Hark, a sexy listener approaches…
It seems like we just can’t seem to get our regular hosts on the show at the same time anymore! Now that Coleman‘s back, it seems that we’re down a Dan (lovers tiff probably). Luckily, we still have Tim and luckier still, Ed‘s come to join the fun and games too.
Included on this week’s episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast:
- Sony says they’ve fixed a malicious PlayStation 4 exploit
- Will Blizzard announce the next Diablo title at BlizzCon 2018?
- Rockstar comes under fire over 100 hour work weeks
- Xbox’s updated Avatars finally launch
- Ed visits a nappy fetish nightclub in Yakuza Kiwami 2
- Tim gets some new toys with Starlink: Battle for Atlas, before trying Pixel Ripped 1989 and Valkyria Chronicles 4
- Coleman gets his hands on Warriors Ochori 4 and takes a gamble on WWE 2K19
Be sure to listen to next week’s episode for a rundown of Big Red Barrel’s Extra Life plans.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: Avatar, BlizzCon 2018, Diablo, Extra Life, Nintendo Switch, Pixel Ripped 1989, PlayStation 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar, Starlink: Battle For Atlas, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Warriors Ochori 4, WWE 2K19, Xbox One, Yakuza Kiwami 2
I accept that they are necessary and possibly the best option currently available just making the point that we could do with a better more all encompassing approach. Otherwise many people have to fight for the same rights others have already won. If you understand the need and benefit for some people banding together then surely the more people that do that at once the better? = /