Hey, hello and how you doin’?
We ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: How Overwatch Animation Conveys Character in First Person
- Detroit Developer Quantic Dream Sues French Media Over Articles On Toxic Work Conditions
- Jim Sterling vs. Digital Homicide
- Valve Buys Firewatch Developer Campo Santo
- Martin’s Fire & Blood to be released soon; The Winds of Winter & Spin-off Update!
- Star Wars Resistance: Anime-Inspired TV Series Announced
- Full Venom Trailer
- Stranger Things 3: Netflix Confirms Start of Production With Teaser Video
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Laser League
- The Good Fight – Season 2
- EGX Rezzed Round-Up
The usual links:
- Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
- Join Destiny 2 BRB Clan here
- Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
- Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
- Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Big Crown Showdown, campo santo, Digital Homicide, Fire & Blood, Firewatch, game of thrones, George RR Martin, Happy!, Jim Sterling, Laser League, MOTHERGUNSHIP, Netflix, Overwatch, Quantic Dream, Rampage, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Star Wars Resistance, Stranger Things, The Good Fight, The Winds of Winter, Valve, Venom, Westworld