Geek Speak 129: BIRDS!

Hello-hello! How’s everyone doin’?

On this episode of Geek Speak, Lauren, Alex, and Jo chat news of the week, games they played and awesome movies they’ve seen! And sing Disney songs, because, of course, they do!

We ramble about:

The usual links:

• Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
  • Join Destiny 2 BRB Clan here
  • Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
  • Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard  playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
  • Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time

Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.

Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. StealthyJoe

Great show as always, you need to finish Jessica Jones seriously what is taking you so long, you promised last week you would have finished it, darn it lol. Annihilation was really good  I liked it so much and that is messed up that we did not get it in cinema because of douchbagery. You got hate executives sometimes lol.

Any love for Nioh?

3. Alex

StealthyJoe said

My thoughts exactly!  thumb

stingo said
    Any love for Nioh?

I have not played it, maybe Jo has. Will ask!

4. stingo said
    Any love for Nioh?

Alex said

I have not played it, maybe Jo has. Will ask!

As I know you are enjoying Bllodborne, I do think you will really like Nioh. Aggressive combat is rewarded and thankfully, online works a lot better.

Diarmuid said

Alex said
    I have not played it, maybe Jo has. Will ask!

They sounded like they were in the same ballpark. I’d be down with learning the game along with anyone who’d care to make that journey.

6. Alex

@Stingo

I would be down for checking it out at some point, but I want to finish Bloodborne and ASO first which will take me awhile…

Alex said
    @Stingo

No worries. I’m still trying to complete Season 13 for a Diablo character.

BRB UK 300: Choose Your Own Podcast

It's time for celebration with the Big Reed Barrel UK Podcast team as they hit 300 episodes!

SMACH Z – Announce Trailer

SMACH Z is a portable gaming console for PC games....

BRB UK 298: DickTater

We're over E3 now so let's focus on some current games instead, including Shape of the World and Legendary Eleven.

BRB UK 297: The Big E3 Show 2018

It's that time of year where we grab a bunch of people (against their will) and talk about E3 for a ridiculous amount of time.

Geek Speak 136: BA-TTO-MAN

Alex, Jo, and Diarmuid chat Gifted, Batman Ninja, Designated Survivor, Boss Key closing and more.

UK Games Expo Photo Diary 2018

While attending the UK Games Expo this year, we took lots of photos. Here is a collection of them.