On this episode of Geek Speak, Alex learns she should drink coffee in the mornings, Jo still has strong morning opinions and Diarmuid patiently explains Destiny 2 to his co-host noobs. Also, there is movie news, musical chairs of directors, update on Joker things and other awesome geeky stuff.
We ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: Buffy vs Edward: Twilight Remixed by Pop Culture Detective
- More Images of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft
- Star Wars: Episode IX Parts with Director Colin Trevorrow
- Quick Update: Jared Leto is Also Confused About Joker in DC-verse
- Jared Leto’s interview here
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole Game Changes Difficulty Level Based on Skin Colour
- Destiny 2
- Tin Star
- (WARNING! Some minor Game of Thrones season 7 things have slipped into out discussion about Tin Star, to avoid then, skip from 50.40 to 51.30)
- Strike, the Cuckoo’s Calling
The usual links:
- Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
- Join BRB Gamer Nights Group on Facebook
- Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
- Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
- Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time
Our logo is courtesy of Monica Ion.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Alicia Vikander, Buffy, Colin Trevorrow, Destiny 2, Jared Leto, JK Rowling, Joker, Lara Croft, Pop Culture Detective, Robert Galbraith, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Star Wars: Episode IX, strike, the Cuckoo's Calling, Tin Star, Twilight