Hello you sexy, whimsical Pigeons.
Yes, it’s another episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast with your host-type vice people of Dan, Tim & Coleman (how exciting indeed). If you’re new to the show, this is like those big successful video game podcasts but with more shouting and if you’re a regular listener, well then it’s business as usual.
There’s a show, there will be news and there will be mouth words spoken on the following:
- Turtle Rock Studios ends their support for Evolve.
- Nintendo Switch not backwards compatible with Wii U or 3DS.
- Microsoft announces new Windows 10 VR headsets.
- New lineups for Playstation Plus & Xbox Games with Gold.
- Tim gets into the Halloween spirit with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.
- Dan picks up Gears of War 4.
- Coleman struggles at first person shooters with Battlefield 1.
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Guys, we’ve got some plans in the works for this year’s Extra Life, but we’re not quite ready to announce them. There will the same fun streams going on but other than that, we can’t quite give any more information. We would appreciate if you can once again help us out by giving Team BRB’s page a visit and donating to any of us so that we can help some sick kids.
Tags: 3DS, Battlefield 1, Evolve, Games With Gold, Gears of War 4, Microsoft, Nintendo, PlayStation Plus, Pure Hold’em, Tom Clancy's The Division, Turtle Rock Studios, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, VR, Wii U, Windows 10
Frightfully good show, as usual chaps.