BRB UK 200: Wendingo Ate My Baby!

Hey… hey you listener, guess what?

BAH GAWD! We’ve finally gone and reached 200 episode of the BigRedBarrel UK Podcast. So now it’s time for you to listen to a shambolic fluster cluck of a show as the returning Dr Dan joins ColemanTim, Kev & Diarmuid to talk about video game related things.

So here’s the bit that lets you know what to expect:

• Killer Instinct survey hints at new DLC characters
  • Popular YouTubers involved in CS:GO scandal
  • Tom Clancy series outfits now available in The Division
  • Update coming to Xbox Avatars
  • Persona 5 finally gets a European publisher
  • Nintendo files new handheld patent
  • Red Dead Redemption finally makes it’s way to Xbox One backwards compatibility
  • Evolve is going free-to-play on PC
  • And some surprises for out lovely listeners

Hey, we just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all our amazing listeners. Whether you’ve stuck with us from the old days of OHMSS and SGUK or joined us during these past 200 episodes, we’d like to say a massive thank you and that we hope to keep entertaining you in future shows. Oh and a massive thank to Josh Bleeze for working so hard on our on our cover, which you can see the hi-res version Here.

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.

Enjoying the BRB UK Podcast but still hungry for more? Maybe you should go and take a look at our animated series Press Start.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Ricardo Kirkabon

200! Well done! I look forward to this as I drive up to Scotland tomorrow.

Should I try Evolve? Is it something you can have fun with first time round or do I need to invest enough time to “git good”?

2. LatinLegacy

I’ve returned just for this milestone. Let’s see if you guys still have it! thumb

-LatinLegacy

3. Great show chaps! Nice to hear Dr Dan come back!

4. Rob Evans

Good one lads, been listening since sarcastic gamer so I think I deserve an award too lol! Keep going and keep Dan away from the Gin…

5. Ricardo Kirkabon

Dear Sirs,

you seem to be under the impression that Mr B the “Gentleman Rhymer” is a leading light in the chap-hop scene. It is, thusly, necessary for me to inform you that the aforementioned “artist” is in fact, whack. Please see this from Professor Elemental for further details:

Regards

Dirk

6. Ricardo Kirkabon

As to favourite BRBUK memories go, I think Butler Justice has to be up there.

I think my Twitter name this week might be Lovecraft Ian in honour of this episode

Congradulations on 200! I think for the next guest you should get the man who caused BRB UK to become “a thing”… Lono… I’ll get my coat.

8.  That sure was a meaty sandwich of a show lads.  Who would have thought the quiets one in the group would be the Irishman?

9. Hatoful Girlfriend

Woah, for the record, Bleezey (or “Josh”) did not come up with the idea for Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band on his own… He’s far to uncultured for that 😛

I mean…. Coo.

10. Congratulations on the 200 milestone. The show always makes me laugh En smile.

Dr. Dan seriously why do you still want to play the raid with them. After the last time. . If I was in your position I would be crying. But seriously love to see you try it to make them actually finish the raid.

11. The Q?! said

Couldn’t get a word in at times!

12. Congrats on 200 shows!  You have to get a voice mail service set up, that was hilarious! I own a blue Subaru, so the car that needs moved may be mine…

13. darkchronus

Well done on that juggernog of an episode and congrats on hitting 200.

I picked up Ryse during the steam summer sale and Tim’s right. It’s surprisingly enjoyable. It’s not mind blowingly good, but it’s also not as terrible as the internet says it is.

14. Josh

Hatoful Girlfriend said

???? What? Did you just… Coleman, did you make this?

Anyway, great episode… Thanks for the shoutout, it has been my pleasure to do the art 🙂
    (Also, there may or may not be a destiny reference… It may be hard to find)
    Loved the episode, as great as the infinite Juggernog episode 🙂

Josh said
    ???? What? Did you just….. Coleman, did you make this?

Could be anyone who made it really… 😛

16. Richard Kirke said

I’d say if you can pull a team of five friends to play together then yes it’s totally worth giving a go.

Rob Evans said

You get the award for the longest listening of all the listeners called Rob Evans Award!

Congratulations, this is a very prestigious honour.

Richard Kirke said
    Please see this from Professor Elemental for further details

Coleman Fact: Fighting Trousers used to be our hype-up song on my old podcast. We’d listen before each recording.

spikeychris said

Having never actually spoken to Lono, I’ll have to entrust Tim to arrange this one. winky2

Hatoful Girlfriend said
    So I’d like a retraction/partial credit, as it was I, Hatoful Girlfriend, who gave him all the good ideas.

Apologies, of course, Bleezy is clearly a hack that owes everything to his muse of a girlfriend. thumb

Diarmuid said
    Couldn’t get a word in at times!

Welcome to the real life struggles of being involved in a 5-man podcast.

Unflushable said
    You have to get a voice mail service set up, that was hilarious!

Already working on it. toothysmile

darkchronus said
    …Tim’s right.

You mean the prophecy is true? Then the Apocolypse is upon us all…

Josh said
    ???? What? Did you just….. Coleman, did you make this?

I… did not.

Grats on episode 200! May there be many more 🙂

18.  A belated thanks for all the comments surrounding this show and more importantly for putting up with our nonsense for this long! happy

See! I think it is about time for the phrase “Tim was right about Ryse” to become a hashtag on a T-shirt that is then photographed and made into a sign to be held up at wrestling matches! thumb

19. Tim said

Funny you should say that, I seem to remember seeing something similar to this on an episode of WWE Raw.

Image Enlarger

20. Coleman said

Image Enlarger

The worst lie of all is a lie of pictures. That is equal to like 1,000 regular wordy lies! tongue

21. Tim said

It’s true! I saw it with my own two eyes.

droopy-eye-glasses-150-p.jpg