Hey… hey you listener, guess what?
BAH GAWD! We’ve finally gone and reached 200 episode of the BigRedBarrel UK Podcast. So now it’s time for you to listen to a shambolic fluster cluck of a show as the returning Dr Dan joins Coleman, Tim, Kev & Diarmuid to talk about video game related things.
So here’s the bit that lets you know what to expect:
- Killer Instinct survey hints at new DLC characters
- Popular YouTubers involved in CS:GO scandal
- Tom Clancy series outfits now available in The Division
- Update coming to Xbox Avatars
- Persona 5 finally gets a European publisher
- Nintendo files new handheld patent
- Red Dead Redemption finally makes it’s way to Xbox One backwards compatibility
- Evolve is going free-to-play on PC
- And some surprises for out lovely listeners
Hey, we just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all our amazing listeners. Whether you’ve stuck with us from the old days of OHMSS and SGUK or joined us during these past 200 episodes, we’d like to say a massive thank you and that we hope to keep entertaining you in future shows. Oh and a massive thank to Josh Bleeze for working so hard on our on our cover, which you can see the hi-res version Here.
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Enjoying the BRB UK Podcast but still hungry for more? Maybe you should go and take a look at our animated series Press Start.