BRB UK 170: Rise of the Tim Raider

Why hello there you lovely little listener you, this just happens to be another episode of Big Red Barrel UK Podcast.

We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this year, so soon will have to forget the mammoth amount of releases it has brought us and focus on 2016’s awesome looking release schedule. But for now, let’s just get ready for another show.

Join Dan, Tim and Coleman as they get ready to ramble-on about:

• Pokémon, Zelda and Amiibo updates with the latest Nintendo Direct
  • PlayStation 4 gets some stealth backwards compatibility
  • Konami gift Euro 2016 to PES 2016 players
  • EA’s coverstar curse claims Ronda Rousey as its next victim
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gets a delay it never asked for
  • Forza Motorsport 6 sneaks in microtransactions
  • Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain re-releases dated
  • Everyone plays Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront and Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Coleman plays Need for Speed

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. By the way.

turtleformer.jpg

2. Another great show, but I think episode should be renamed “One man, one jar jar (and a rocket launcher)”.

On the Battlefront chat, I had similar issues with the speeder bike bit being hard. I was cooping it with Cloud and spent most of the time shouting “TREE! TREE! TREE! I’m dead… TREE! TREE! ROCK! TREE! I’m dead again…”

3. Ricardo Kirkabon

Hi!

Well that is no Astro Train is it?

Astro TrainImage Enlarger

Congratulations to Dan for using the words “asymmetric conversation”.

How dare you suggest I am the same person as that marsupial obsessed loon Steve!

4. Steve

Hi!

How dare you suggest I am the same person as that non-marsupial obsessed Loon Steve

5. Steve

I mean richardkirke

6. Steve

The game’s up Richard

7. lovely podcast chap`s

how do you like the match making websites i recently hit the 301 light en like to do a raid bud i don’t have anyone to play with ?

their is a microtransaction invasion going on its just mad.

greatings

8. Ricardo Kirkabon

Steve said
    The game’s up Richard

Ah well, we had a good run…

So close to using the words ‘Ludo-narrative dissonance’ in the Rise of the Tomb Raider review… Which is basically an automatic ‘finish your drink’ in the drinking games of reviewstongue

Cheers for the episode, chaps, it was a good one.

Superb show chaps, keep up the great work 🙂

11. Unflushable said

Messa no sure why you woulda sugesta dees tings?

Unflushable said

I’m actually rather getting the hang of the speeder bikes after doing the practice mission over and over again. Now I want them to add new races.

Richard Kirke said
    Hi!

HI!

Richard Kirke said
    Well that is no Astro Train is it?

Astro TrainImage Enlarger

I really have no idea what that is?

HelkillerVladim said

This sounds like a question for Dan (I have ye to use the matchmaking sites).

Though if it’s Destiny players you’re after, I’d suggest trying either the barrel Destiny clan, PS Community or this here forum and recruit some players. thumb

HelkillerVladim said
    lovely podcast chaps

Aurochs said
    Cheers for the episode, chaps, it was a good one.

WarMachine said
    Superb show chaps, keep up the great work 🙂

Thanks for listening guys, you’re the best. thumb

12. Andystrev

You guys do an absolutely fantastic job and I like probably all of the guys on here really look forward to the weeks destiny updates and basically, basically, erm, basically Tim going on and of course with Coleman coming off the bench to become first team regular has been a masterstroke.

So as it is the season of goodwill i would like to show my appreciation and buy you all a couple of drinks but not sure the best way to do it? Do you have some kind of donations thingy or is there a pub you frequent i can drop in and buy you all a couple of jars on me?

Of course if anyone else wanted to join in then please feel free, maybe we could have a whip round for these guys?

You all do this for gratis and really the amount of effort you put in shouldn’t go unnoticed and quite frankly i feel a little guilty listening since the sarcastic days and not giving something back.

p.s the offer may also include the addition of pub snacks.

Keep up the good work!

Andy

13. Ricardo Kirkabon

Richard Kirke said
    Hi!

HI!

Richard Kirke said
    Well that is no Astro Train is it?

I really have no idea what that is?

That, sir, is a triple changer Decepticon. He is a robot, a space shuttle and a train. And awesome.

14. Josh

Hey, great show chaps…

Decided to reward you with a present, but once again I can’t post images to the forums (I don’t computer well)

Heres the link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1Lma3

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vkl0mp.jpgImage Enlarger

15. Richard Kirke said

Looks like he’s trying too hard.tongue

Andystrev said
    [Lots of really nice and flattering things with an offer of beer]

You sir are incredibly kind. embarrassed

Not to speak on behalf of my Big Red Brethren but your support is thanks enough and I’m glad you’re enjoying our work.

That said… if you’re ever in the Dalston area of London, a trip to Loading (Scenario bar) to join in with some Tabletop gaming would be nice. toothysmile

Bleezeyboy said
    Hey, great show chaps…

Heres the link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1Lma3

Bleezey you magnificent son of a gun!

This is awesome, thank you. thumb

16. TheBarrelInTheRoom

Juggernogging brilliant time chaps!

Hope you feel better soon Tim!