Hello! We are back! Again! Welcome to the new episode of BRB Geek Speak! This week as always we geek out about things and stuff and get sidetracked by things and stuff that are very tangentially related to the things and stuff we meant to be talking about! Please join us for another episode where Lauren, Mon and Alex ramble on about:
- The most important find of the week: POKEBUTTS! That’s right, look no further!
- Lauren and Alex went to EGX
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and you can also read Alex’s preview from EGX here
- Star Wars: Battlefront and you can read Diarmuid’s preview from EGX here
- Just Cause 3
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and you can read Alex’s preview from EGX here
- Tom Clancy’s The Division
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and lack of interest in it
- Very large and exciting indie section
- VRs – Oculus Rift, Playstation VR and HTC Vive
- Mon played Destiny again
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
- Mon started watching Firefly
- GBBO and Mon totally predicts who wins
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege beta
- Madame Tussauds Star Wars Exhibition
- ‘Weird A’l Yankovic
- Listeners’ questions: Webseries recommendations (thank you Aurochs!)
- Listeners’ questions: ALL THE DRAGON AGE QUESTIONS! (thanks to spikeychris, TheBarrelIntheRoom and Julia)
- Absolutely AMAZING image from Lifted Geek following ep.16 Geek Speak conversations
Tags: 'Weird A'l Yankovic, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, BRB @ EGX, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny, EGX 2015, Firefly, HTC Vive, Just Cause 3, Madame Tussauds Star Wars Exhibition, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Oculus Rift, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, Playstation VR, Star Wars: Battlefront, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege beta, Tom Clancy's The Division
I HAVE A QUESTION!
A man lives in a small house with a farm as his back garden and has a river beside his house. On the other side of the river is a shop. One day he visited the shop. he bought a chicken and Fox for his farm and bought a bag of corn to feed the chicken on.The man can only take one thing and himself across in the boat. Without killing any animals or letting another animal eat an item or animal, how will the man get across?
*finally ventures from Twitter*
What game would you sneak Mortal Kombat’s fatality mechanics/gore into in order to create a nrw game where situations escalate very quickly? For example, LA Noire: accidentally accuse a suspect too many times and what’s-his-face destroys them as everyone else looks on in horror.
Love the show peeps!