BRB UK 156: I’m the Best at Space

It’s the return of Team BRB UK’s very own Conversational Steam Roller dear listeners… you have been warned. That’s Right, Tim has returned to join his rightful place of talking over Dan and Coleman once again. There will be Destiny and Amiibo talk aplenty, maybe even some new topics too.

So prepare your ear holes for a massive jam packed show that includes:

• Xbox One to support original Xbox games?
  • Rock Band 4’s prices are redonkulous!
  • Street Fighter V‘s Beta is back
  • Forza 6 is almost here (excitement levels are high)
  • Loads of Destiny: The Taken King announcements
  • Rainbow Six: Siege gets delayed
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Beta early impressions with Dan
  • Coleman goes back to 1989 with Batman: Arkham Knight‘s latest DLC
  • Tim tries his hand at Earthcore
  • Plus Volume and Rare Replay Collection

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Bonus Destiny Shenanigans

Check out our own Diarmuid and our friend Sean in their new podcast –  SpoilSports.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Josh

I do not think I’ve been more hyped, but my itunes isn’t showing it ?

2. Bleezeyboy said
    I do not think I’ve been more hyped, but my itunes isn’t showing it ?

Sadly, iTunes is a bit temperamental at times – basically it’s the last stop for the episode after publishing an episode and can get lost on the way at times.

However, the show is avalible to stream directly here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/sarc…..ode156.mp3.

3. Josh

Coleman said

Bleezeyboy said
    I do not think I’ve been more hyped, but my itunes isn’t showing it ?

I will have a listen, if my phone decides to ever play ball

4. Good show.  I’ve been addicted to Viva Pinata once again since getting the Rare Replay collection.  Curses!

5. ognawk said

PARTY TIME!

6. Another good show! I learned that not everyone knows that a tank slapper is.

I have recently been playing much Rocket League with SpikeyChris and Rawley, you’ll be happy to hear there’s been tons of “DAMMIT COLEMAN” whenever something goes wrong.  I have also learned that alcohol increases your ability to play Rocket League!  If anyone wants to join our ‘DAMMIT COLEMAN Appreciation Society Rocket League Team’, add me on PSN (t1000arab is my id).  Talent is not required, SpikeyChris carries us happy.

So why doesn’t Dan just do a Destiny podcast already?

Good show – particularly the last couple of minutes.

8. Unflushable said

I’m not sure how I feel about my name being used like this? hmmm

So long as the end goal here is “DAMMIT COLEMAN” team shirts becoming a thing then I guess it’s okay.

stingo said
    So why doesn’t Dan just do a Destiny podcast already?

Don’t give him ideas, we’d never be able to get him to keep him on this show.

stingo said
    Good show – particularly the last couple of minutes.

A descent into madness is always fun. thumb

9. Alonso013

Hello from Down Under

Stumbled onto this gold from old blighty via Dan’s guest spot on Guardian Radio and haven’t stopped laughing since!

Keep up the banter and please don’t mention the Ashes …

Cheers

Alonso013

10. Alonso013 said
    Hello from Down Under

HI!

Alonso013 said
    Keep up the banter and please don’t mention the Ashes …

Assuming you’re talking about cricket, I think you’re quite safe with us. thumb

11. Alonso013 said
    Keep up the banter and please don’t mention the Ashes …

Assuming you’re talking about cricket, I think you’re quite safe with us.

Actually, Ashes and the odd bit of 20/20 is something I watch (often as it happens in the dry spell of no-football that English people jokingly refer to as “Summer” *looks out of window into pissing rain*) That said it was a real odd series this year. If it wasn’t for the one outstanding morning session I think we could have easily have lost! I have also visited the WACA, as I have friends in Perth. happy

We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

13. spikeychris said

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

If the listeners are the “DAMMIT COLEMAN” Appreciation Society Rocket League Team, What do we call the Podcasting Team? hmmm

14. spikeychris said

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

Yeah, I’m playing something for review atm, but maybe after podcast recording around 9pm tomorrow?

15. Coleman said

spikeychris said

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

BRB UK. What else? DAMMIT COLEMAN!! tongue

16. Alex

Tim said

Coleman said

spikeychris said

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

BRB UK. What else? DAMMIT COLEMAN!! tongue

Whaaaaa….? That’s nowhere near long enough to qualify!

17. Tim said

Not me, somebody has to edit the show you know tongue

Tim said
    BRB UK. What else? DAMMIT COLEMAN!! tongue

Basically BRB UK it is them.

*Sidenote* You know we have a dedicated page for this Rocket League organising/banter right?

18. Ricardo Kirkabon

Hi!

I’m still not sure whether we are normalising and enabling Doctor Doctor Destiny Dan Dan’s Destiny addiction. It can’t be healthy…

Coleman said

spikeychris said

Tim said
    We should totally do a listeners vs podcasters 3v3 thumb

It’s on like Donkey Kong 😛

As long as it is an evening and after 9pm then I am game.

Team Moist Juggernogg?

20. spikeychris said
    Team Moist Juggernogg?

SOLD! To that man with the face.

21. Josh

Thanks Colman, Tim and Dan for the kind words, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but that could be the drugs ? Theres alot to heal but I’m on the mend, got my arm out of cast this week so I can actually play games well again ?

As for the games mentioned, I’m actually really excited for Forza 6, which is a first considering I usually prefer the arcadeyness of need for speed and forza horizonn2 usually.

Black Ops 3 sounds good, I was worried after E3 that it was overly complicated but Dan and some videos I have seen have me starting to get excited again. As with Rainbow Six Siege, although I still worry thatit wont be worth playing unless you havw a team who talks all the time (anyone looking to squad up, I’ll be there)

Destiny’s new stuff is actually going to suck me back into it, shame I bought the season pass only for it to take a huge price drop 🙁

Also, could be the drugs, but “Team moist juggernog” is keeping me in fits of giggles, although I read it “Team Most Thuggernog”

22. Coleman said

Tim said

Not me, somebody has to edit the show you know tongue

I have a solution! Record the show “live” like some TV shows do for special episodes.  As part of the show include one game of “Team Moist Juggernogg” vs “DAMMIT COLEMAN Appreciation Society Rocket League Team”.  Then there’s no editing to do!

Could sub in Kev and stream it :P?

24. Tim?

Good show chaps, I especially liked the part where Dan tried to rapidly read a list of games and Tim tried his darndest to review each and every one of them.  Par for the course.

25. scarbunny

Unflushable said
    Another good show! I learned that not everyone knows that a tank slapper is.

You see thought I knew what a tank slapper was, but it isn’t exactly what Dan suggested.  I understood it to be a more motorcycling term for when you c\*ck up the breaking and your bikes goes all wibberly and your thighs, quite literally, slap the tank. I guess its the same thing just with more/less wheels.

Basically a jolly good show as always!

@Bleezeyboy Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Since Rocket League seems to be a favorite here, what do you think of efforts to make it an e-sport?

27. Josh

stingo said
    @Bleezeyboy Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Cheers bud,

I seem to have missed this rocket league thing, what is it?

Bleezeyboy said

stingo said
    @Bleezeyboy Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Cheers bud,

I seem to have missed this rocket league thing, what is it?

Essentially football/soccer with rocket powered race cars. Was free on PS4 with PS+.

29. Josh

stingo said

Bleezeyboy said

stingo said
    @Bleezeyboy Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Cheers bud,

I seem to have missed this rocket league thing, what is it?

That sounds super fun, I’ve always said football needed more race cars 🙂 Shame I only have XBox One 🙁 I wanna join in too

30. Thanks, Coleman, for mentioning the SpoilSports Podcast. If any of you are interested in listening to the show, I have it linked in my signature.