BRB UK 124: There is No Troy Baker

The BRB UK team were, after a very busy November, preparing to wind down for Chrimbo. Sony had other ideas. They did all of the news.

This episode, we burble about:

• The PlayStation Experience
    • Uncharted 4
    • No Man’s Sky
    • Street Fighter V
    • Drawn to Death
    • Wattam
    • Gang Beasts
    • The Order: 1886
    • Square Enix bumming everyone out
  • Destiny: The Dark Below
  • The Crew

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Awesome show chaps and as funny as a funny thing that’s won a funny contest. Being an xbox gamer primarily (sorry but I’m a big fan of the halos) I am not very chuffed about the street fighter 5 news. I am a big street fighter fan and this is a big kick in the proverbial gonads. The exclusives war is going to be a big decider in the console war of which one comes out on top. Or more truthfully, who has the bigger bank account and can front the moneys for these exclusives.

2. Yeah, I’m not sure about The Crew yet.  I haven’t unlocked the faction stuff yet, though, so I shall press on and see what happens.

3. grand show again chaps, missed my shoutout due to being AWOL, been busy delivering everyones presents and christmas cards (from Santa Obv), I like Ridcullys Hat am also an xbox apologist but I cant stand Halo anymore lol I am also not that bothered about SF:V, beat em ups send me into a rage and always end up in broken controllers.

Completely missed the playstation experience as well so thanks for the catch up on that thumb

4. MadgesVag said

You’re welcome.winky2

It will be interesting seeing how big an effect the Street Fighter V exclusivity has on PS4 sales. Great discussion and hilarous show guys, keep up the great work chaps :-)

6. Josh

I guess im alone on the internet thinking that the 20th anniversary ps4 looks really horrible??

Seeing as you haven’t had a gamer night in a while can I suggest a plants vs zombies garden warfare gamer night on the PS4.  Since it was given away free recently a large number of people should have it and well the game is actually pretty solid and would be good fun in a group.

Tim said (paraphrasing slightly)
    Won’t talk about it because it’s more board game related and we don’t have time…

*whisper whisper* You guys do enough board gaming to potentially have a board game podcast? Surely there’s enough interest there… */whispers*

Otherwise, thanks for the episode! Good as always.
    But please don’t tell me Troy Baker isn’t real; there will be tears. The world cannot be denied such a gorgeous, gorgeous man. *swoon*

9. spikeychris said

Had thought exactly the same thumb Really liked this game but previously played on Xbone. Would happily play some with community members etc. Am out of the country from Sunday, so Saturday may be the last chance. Have also set up the possibility of playing some Crew with Dan and Coleman too, but can hopefully find time for both. Let me know who would be up for some PvZ on Saturday or failing that who would like to play some when I get back (i.e. the week after)

Bleezeyboy said

Yes. Grey plastic = highly desirable tongue

Aurochs said

Tim said (paraphrasing slightly)

Be careful what you wish for! Also, don’t say Candyman three times after feeding a Gremlin near Christmas! tongue

10. Alex

Oh! PvZ! bigsmile Is it possible to have air support from crazy Dave in the flying winnebago in the PS4 version? Or is this just with Xbox? hmmm

Alex said

The PS4 version also has crazy Dave shenanigans.

Tim said

spikeychris said

I should be able to manage Saturday night at some point or could organize for after Christmas unless you are leaving the country for good :P

13. The_Toaster

spikeychris said

Tim said

spikeychris said

I could play at some point after Christmas… Probably not before thoughtongue

Great show this week btw… I’m finally caught up!!!

14. Bleezeyboy said

im with you although now when I see it it just looks like piles of cash to me haha

To Tim’s point about Destiny and games like it – if you don’t get in on the ground floor Day 1 you’ll have a tough time to find people to play with. Especially since you have to level up/get good enough for it.

I had the wrong expectations for Destiny and as such was disappointed by it, I got a good trade-in price for it though.