It’s a two-man show this week, so Dan and Tim have been left to their own devices without the stabilising influence of a Scotsman. Oh dear.
This week, one man and his half-wit burble about:
- Facebook buys Oculus VR for $2 billion, leads to the following:
- Grumpy Kickstarter backers
- Notch cancelling Oculus Minecraft
- 7% drop in Facebook shares
- Anti-games US Senator gets his comeuppance
- King.com get crushed in the stock market
- Battlefield 4 woes continue
- Goat Simulator gets a trailer
- Xbox Live to roll out a new reputation system
- Titanfall shows cheaters the error of their ways
- Infamous: Second Son
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.
Tags: Battlefield 4, Facebook, Goat Simulator, InFamous: Second Son, kickstarter, King.com, Minecraft, Notch, Oculus Rift, Titanfall, US Senate, Xbox LIVE
In case anyone was wondering, Dan is indeed a Mastodon.