The Big Red Barrelcast returns to tickle your ear drums with their ramblings! On this weeks episode, Dave, PacManPolarBear and Kev complain about Joel McHale, GTA Online, and the Move. Don’t forget to visit our sponsor Insert Coin Clothing and cover up your nakedness by using discount code BIGREDSAVINGS15 for 15% off your order!
This time, they pontificate about:
- Still no word on GT6 coming to the PS4
- The VGX disaster
- VGX trailers
- Valve sends out steam boxes
- Another version of Street Fighter 4 is on the horizon
- Forza rethinks the way they do micro-transactions
- GTA Online is starting to fizzle
- Halo on your TV
- The new Move
- Fallout 4 is a thing
- Video game cities
- Some lovely bonus content for BRB podcast app owners.
We’d love to give you all some sort of incredible hug immediately followed by a polite conversation about how cool you are, but frankly we can’t afford the travel expenses. So, while we save our pennies, cents, and whatever the heck Canadians use, we’ll offer you some download links to help bide the time. Subscribe here. Here’s the RSS feed. Leave an iTunes review here. Download the mp3 here.