The Big Red Barrelcast returns to tickle your ear drums with their ramblings! On this week’s episode, Dave, PacmanPolarbear and Kev ramble on about Linux, OLED, and Sim City’s charitable side. Don’t forget to visit our sponsor Insert Coin Clothing and cover up your nakedness by using discount code BIGREDSAVINGS15 for 15% off your order!
This time, they ramble on about:
- R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi
- No more Diablo 3 auction houses
- Gabe Newell at Linuxconis the new head of EA
- A new Warcraft RTS made in Starcraft 2
- The new Vita
- Deep Down
- White Xbox 360’s are having issues with GTAV
- Shout outs
- Some lovely bonus content for BRB podcast app owners.
We’d love to give you all some sort of incredible hug immediately followed by a polite conversation about how cool you are, but frankly we can’t afford the travel expenses. So, while we save our pennies, cents, and whatever the heck Canadians use, we’ll offer you some download links to help bide the time. Subscribe here. Here’s the RSS feed. Leave an iTunes review here. Download the mp3 here.