BRB UK 59: Deadly Blood Dragon Premonition

Och aye the noo! It’s just Jon and Tim manning the ramparts of BRB UK towers this week, as Dan’s having to do boring grown up stuff. So join them both for a whistlestop tour of what’s been a jolly busy week in the world of vidjagames.

This week, we burble on about:

• GTA V’s trailer hotness
  • Borderlands 2 DLC info leaking all over the place
  • Far Cry 3: Big Red Blood Dragon Night
  • GRiD 2 preview
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut

We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Coping well without Dan this week fellows, cheers for the double mention. thumb

Once again:

Embedded image permalink

BOOM, Pretty in Pink. bigsmile

Good episode guys, cheers!

GTA V looks like it has just a little bit more of the humour that IV seemed to be lacking, obviously not enough to send it fully into saints row territory, but enough to prevent it from being drab. Looking forward to it!

3. Dangerous Brian

I take back every negative thing I’ve ever said about Scotland, it was good to hear that accent again. Shame we were missing the Average one this time but real life comes first, I guess.

I actually want to try Deadly Premonitions now. I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to crappy games and this one sounds really crappy.

4. BilboTeabaggins

If you had walked into Liverpool’s A&E unit at about 4AM Tuesday morning you would have seen a melancholy figure sat in a wheelchair waiting for some medical attention. At 5AM when the sleep deprived idiot remembered that his iPod existed  he was much, much less melancholy so thank you for staving off depression whilst I was waiting around (for the record I’m fine, just a bad sprain from a fall on set). Seriously, I’d not slept for 24 hours and was getting pretty down about everything as I sat there so you guys really did me a favour.

I’ve not played Thomas Was Alone but if I see it on sale (and if anyone sees it on sale it’ll be me) I’ll be sure to grab it. Colour me intrigued.

5. BilboTeabaggins said

You don’t have PlayStation Plus? For shame!

6. BilboTeabaggins

Diarmuid said

BilboTeabaggins said

You don’t have PlayStation Plus? For shame!

Well I don’t have a PlayStation so… :P

7. BilboTeabaggins said

Diarmuid said

BilboTeabaggins said

You don’t have PlayStation Plus? For shame!

Well I don’t have a PlayStation so… :P

225857920_makes_sense_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

8. BilboTeabaggins

Diarmuid said

BilboTeabaggins said

Diarmuid said

BilboTeabaggins said

You don’t have PlayStation Plus? For shame!

Well I don’t have a PlayStation so… :P

225857920_makes_sense_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I mean I could buy it anyway but I could run into one or two compatibility issues.

9. Thomas Was Alone – £5.99 on Steam

10. steroidtulip

BilboTeabaggins said

Surely the A and E at Royal that time in the morning would be entertainment enough ?