BRB UK 54: Army of Euphemisms

Pip pip! The BRB UK crew are back in full force, thanks to  our resident Scot taking a break from counting Murray Mints, to take on a jam-packed wodge of gaming news. So join Dan, Jon and Tim as they navigate their way round the week that was through the medium of talking utter codswallop.

This week, we prattle on about:

• BRB COMMUNITY MEETUP: Loading Bar London’s Board Game Bash, 30th March 4pm – 10pm
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Battlefield 4
  • Our God of War: Ascension woes
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Army of Two 3: The Devil’s Cartel
  • Tim finally finishes his TIGA round-up:
    • Deep Dungeons of Doom (iOS/Android)
    • GooHoo (iOS/Android)
    • Toast Time (iOS/Android)

We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

It’s an old one but a good one; ‘Training my one-handed skill’ has always been my favourite! winky2

And cheers again for another grand episode, guys! Bioshock Infinite just sounds spectacular, can’t wait to get my chops around it! Have you encountered many of the plasmids yet, are there any awesome/inventive ones?

2. BilboTeabaggins

Obviously, I’m not there. I wish I could be there right now but I can’t afford the train fare. Perks of being a broke almost student.

Also, Tim, if you’re ready for OOYEAAAAAAAAAAAH coming out keep an eye out for Delver’s Drop please? That’s a game I’m interested in. It’s coming out on good other stuff but it will give you something to review. :P Other than Angry Birds.

There was a surprising amount of video game content in this episode! :o I would be playing BioShock Infinite and not writing this but it would melt my computer basically. So yeah, I’ll wait a while till I get my new PC with the 660TI in it to play this I think. :) I think Infinite looks a lot lot lot better than BioShock. But yeah lets avoid getting spoilerific.

A* for effort Army of Two:III, Visceral and EA.

Thank you for the pod chaps. :)

Aurochs said

Who needs a one handed skill when they’re ambidextrous…

3. BilboTeabaggins said

Who needs a one handed skill when they’re ambidextrous…

Someone who is ambidextrous but is unfortunate enough to only have one arm. That’s who.

4. BilboTeabaggins

Dan said

BilboTeabaggins said
    Who needs a one handed skill when they’re ambidextrous…

That is a fantastically nonsensical bit of perfect sense. Fuelled by the Loading Bar I guess.

5. Dangerous Brian

If you keep on with these masterbation euphemisms you’ll all come to a sticky end… (See what I did there?)

6. Zombellic

Would it be considered showing off if I say I prefer training my two handed skills.

7. Dangerous Brian

As a barman in a quiet pub, I often pour a hand shandy…

On the subject of games and not playing with ones self, I really want bio shock infinite. Excellent review guys. I’m trying not to join in the masturbation metaphors but: playing the pink oboe?

9. steroidtulip

Great show chaps . BF4 looks great , me and my chum Ade went to gamesfest just to see BF3 at it’s launch ! Oh on the subject , although an atheist ; I have shaken hands with the vicar of love a few times bigsmile.

Who hasn’t tugged on the pink Darth Vader? If you say know, you’re lying.

11. Nice show chaps,

Didn’t want to even try creating visual aids this time with the sheer amount of innuendos this week.

Also when it comes to Madame Palm and her five lovely Daughters, I’ve always been a fan of referring to it as “Shaking Coconuts from the palm tree of love” thumb

I’ve just realised. We all a bunch of w*#kers!

13. mran6ry

Always a pleasure to listen to, if its not Tim sounding like a 80’s remix “like, like, like, like” its Dan talking about arse, boobs or penis…

Still love it though..

oh and and “flogging the dolphin”

Rob

14. Ridcullys Hat said
    Who hasn’t tugged on the pink Darth Vader? If you say know, you’re lying.

No. happy

15. Dan said

Ridcullys Hat said
    Who hasn’t tugged on the pink Darth Vader? If you say know, you’re lying.

No. happy

Now… DAMN IT!

ThePhenomenalC said

Dan said

Ridcullys Hat said
    Who hasn’t tugged on the pink Darth Vader? If you say know, you’re lying.

No. happy

Now… DAMN IT!

please excuse my terrible use of the English language, I had just finshed a night shift of Octogenarian bushmastery and it appeared, to my sleep deprived mind, to be correct. Either way, you’re lying and it just means you tug the meaty cucumber more than others. Unless you have children, then its the safest way NOT to have more of them. Millions of generations flushed away or in socks.tongue

17. Ridcullys Hat said

Remember when we used to talk about Video Games?

18. Dangerous Brian

Everyone at some point will have tried to uproot the pee-tree…

ThePhenomenalC said

Ridcullys Hat said

Remember when we used to talk about Video Games?

Last week we were talking about the jon braider pic. I am currently still playing tomb raider and considering finishing hitman. What’s everyone else playing? I’ll be getting bioshock as soon as I can though

20. BilboTeabaggins

Ridcullys Hat said

ThePhenomenalC said

Remember when we used to talk about Video Games?

There was a point when we talked about video games?
    Though if we’re going to head into realms unknown, I’m playing a hell of a lot of DotA at the moment. And Borderlands. When I eventually finish that I’ll start on Borderlands 2. And maybe finish that sometime… Eventually… Maybe… If I’m not busy on DotA.

21. Wow… Just wow guys.  Lot of beating the dick going on.

Games and fapping. What else is important?thumb

23. Dangerous Brian

Games and fapping. What else is important?thumb

Beer? Barrels? Beer Barrels!barrel

24. BilboTeabaggins said

Ridcullys Hat said

There was a point when we talked about video games?

Recently picked up AC III (ignoring the warnings), probably the buggiest game I’ve played in a long time but still I persist. Next I’ve got Rising Revengance lined upthumb

ThePhenomenalC said

BilboTeabaggins said

Ridcullys Hat said

There was a point when we talked about video games?

I recently got ACIII too. Got bored and lent it to my brother. I enjoyed the free running, as always but I always get bored by the story. I’ve never finished any of them due to this. I still have to finish borderlands 2 as well. This is mainly due to dishonored being awesome and playing halo 4 to completion in a few days. (I forgot I had it)

26. BilboTeabaggins

Ridcullys Hat said

ThePhenomenalC said

BilboTeabaggins said

Ridcullys Hat said

There was a point when we talked about video games?

That reminds me I should re-enter my legendary run soon. Think I might be doing that tonight.