It was a slow news week while the gaming world went to PAX East, but Big Red Barrelcast powers through that to bring you another awesome episode! PacManPolarBear, Dave and Kev are here to talk about video games and whatever else we feel like pontificating about!
This time, they ramble on about:
- Dave can’t drive 55
- Borderlands 2 DLC
- Something is invading XCOM at sometime
- Saints Row IV: From The Crack House To The White House
- the weekly Sim City update
- Duck Tales is back baby!
- EA’s CEO steps down
- Double Fine’s new point and click ip
- Shout outs
- And some healthy bonus content for those lovely individuals amongst you that bought our App
We’d love to give you all some sort of incredible hug immediately followed by a polite conversation about how cool you are, but frankly we can’t afford the travel expenses. So, while we save our pennies, cents, and whatever the heck Canadians use, we’ll offer you some download links to help bide the time. Subscribe here. Here’s the RSS feed. Leave an iTunes review here. Download the mp3 here.