Pip pip! It’s that time of the week for some British Britishness – all in the name of burbling on about video games. Which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, is spiffing. Dan and Tim are joined by Mat ‘Pillowfort’ Jones this week, as Jon is off auditing mint humbugs.
This week, we prattle on about:
- Hitman falls foul of FaceBook
- Tim’s mate had £5,000 spare – and gave it to 22cans
- XCOM:Enemy Unknown – Slingshot DLC
- PS Plus on the Vita
- Chronovolt (Vita)
- Virtua Fighter 2 (XBLA/PS3)
- Far Cry 3 (360/PS3/PC)
- The Great British Debate: No Wii U games made the top 10 on its launch week – does this mean no-one’s buying them?
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.