Call Dr. A$$, that’s his name… that name again is Dr. A$$.
Dan‘s been trying out a little F1 Manager this week while Coleman (against the advisory of most) has picked up Saints Row and Tim has been playing with a table – that’s the Infinity Gaming Table to be exact.
Also this week, Xbox’s purchase of Activision-Blizzard is being investigated again, Sony takes a big interest in FromSoftware, TinyBuild picks up Bossa Studios’ leftovers and we’ve got a couple of delays to report.
- 00:00:16 Intro
- 00:04:53 F1 Manager 2022
- 00:11:15 Razer Kishi V2
- 00:12:04 Saints Row
- 00:23:37 Infinity Gaming Table
- 00:32:24 UK Watchdog wants an investigation into Xbox-Activision
- 00:37:32 Sony & Tencent have bought over 30% of FromSoftware
- 00:39:52 TinyBuild acquires Bossa Studios’ IPs
- 00:42:07 Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Delayed
- 00:43:36 Sons of the Forest Delayed
- 00:53:51 Check out our Merch at TeePublic.com/stores/BRB
- 00:54:42 Tabletop Tuesday at Loading Stoke Newington
- 00:56:47 Coleman’s off to see Wrastlin’
- 00:58:34 Outro
Thanks for listening to another episode of BRB UK. Here’s where you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Tags: Activsion, Blizzard, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, Bossa Studios, F1 Manager 2022, FromSoftware, Infinity Gaming Table, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 5, Razer Kishi V2, Saints Row (2022), Sons of the Forrest, Sony, Tencent, tinybuild, xbox, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X