Or should that be TinyMin?
Tim has been playing the charming little Nintendo-inspired title, Tinykin, while Coleman has been getting to grips (or grapples with) Rumbleverse and revisiting a couple of older titles.
Also this week, Night City Wire brought us some interesting Cyberpunk 2077 updates, the next Assassin’s Creed gets announced ahead of Ubisoft Connect, Xbox Game Pass has a new plan in the works, 1047 Games are finished with Splitgate and The Callisto Protocol developer faces backlash over crunch concerns.
- 00:03:38 Rumbleverse
- 00:07:43 Tinkykin
- 00:14:17 Destiny 2
- 00:20:01 Night City Wire
- 00:27:16 Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family Plan confirmed
- 00:30:54 Assassin’s Creed Mirage officially announced
- 00:36:44 Games ends development on Spitgate
- 00:38:32 Glen Schofield apologizes for Crunch comments
- 00:43:29 Tabletop Tuesday at Loading Stoke Newington
- 00:48:28 I HAVE A QUESTION…
- 00:58:40 Check out our merch at TeePublic.com/stores/BRB
- 00:59:25 Outro
Thanks for listening to another episode of BRB UK. Here’s where you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Find us on Discord, Twitter, Facebook and BigRedBarrel.com.
Tags: 1047 Games, Assassin's Creed Mirage, Bungie, CD Projekt Red, Cyberpunk 2077, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Destiny 2, Epic Games, Glen Schofield, iron galaxy, Netflix, Night City Wire, Nintendo Switch, PC, Phantom Liberty, PlayStation 5, Roach Race, Rumbleverse, Splashteam, Splitgate, Striking Distance Studios, The Callisto Protocol, tinybuild, Tinykin, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X