Welcome Children of the Kärcher, may your sins of your patio tiles be washed away using sacred high-powered jets of water.
Tim‘s been on a bit of an adventure to Tobacco Dock so he could experience London’s newest gaming expo, WASD. Lucky for Dan and Coleman, he’s going to go through a bunch of games from the event so they can close their eyes and pretend they were there too.
We’ve also got the biggest news to run through for this week, including the reveal of Kingdom Hearts 4, PlayStation Plus has received criticism from the founder of Oddworld Inhabitants and new title Mythforce is hitting us with all the nostalgia of a Saturday morning in front of the telly.
- 00:00:09 Intro
- 00:03:53 We sent Tim to Tobacco Dock for WASD
- 00:11:24 Trek to Yomi
- 00:16:47 Cult of the Lamb
- 00:22:28 Shadow Warrior 3
- 00:27:30 Powerwash Simulator
- 00:34:23 Cursed to Golf
- 00:41:16 Kingdom Hearts 4 revealed for 20th Anniversary
- 00:47:42 Lorne Lanning blames PS Plus for Oddworld: Soulstorm sales
- 01:02:12 Bringing back Saturday morning cartoons with Mythforce
- 01:07:31 Special Effect x FIFA 22
- 01:08:58 Coleman guests on Ring the Bell
- 01:10:25 Outro
Thanks for listening to another episode of BRB UK. Here’s where you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Find us on Discord, Twitter, Facebook and BigRedBarrel.com.
Tags: Cult of the Lamb, Cursed to Golf, FIFA 22, Kingdom Hearts 4, Lorne Lanning, Mythforce, Oddworld: Soulstorm, PlayStation Plus, Powerwash Simulator, Ring the Bell, Shadow Warrior 3, Special Effect, Tobacco Dock, Trek to Yomi, WASD