Hail to the Chief, Baby!
It’s Dan, Tim and Coleman coming at ya (like Cleopatra) with a cracking list of games to talk about. We’ve got our impressions on Mario Golf: Super Rush, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX and Interplay Games : Collection 1… not a bad lineup at all.
We’re also chatting about Sony’s latest studio purchases, the Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut announcement and Bloober Team’s new partnership with Konami.
- 00:00:00 Start
- 00:00:09 Intro
- 00:01:17 Coleman’s PlayStation 5 experience
- 00:08:42 Mario Golf: Super Rush impressions
- 00:18:47 Gears 5 on Xbox Series X impressions
- 00:21:25 Interplay Games: Collection 1 impressions
- 00:38:20 Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX impressions
- 00:46:50 Sony purchase Housemarque, Nixxes and (possibly) Bluepoint
- 00:51:16 Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut leaked and then announced
- 00:53:09 Bloober Team announces partnership with Konami
- 00:56:51 I HAVE A QUESTION…
- 00:59:44 Geek Out 4 GOSH update
- 01:01:06 Housekeeping
- 01:02:18 Outro
Hey there dear listener, we just wanted to say thanks for listening to our show. For your convenience, you can download this episode’s MP3 and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, RSS, Spotify, YouTube or anywhere else that podcasts are available.
Find us on Discord, Twitter and Facebook.
Tags: Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX, Bloober Team, Bluepoint Games, Evercade, Gears 5, Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut, Housemarque, Interplay Games : Collection 1, Konami, Mario Golf: Super Rush, PlayStation 5, PlayStation Studios, Sbox Series S, silent hill, Xbox Series X