Nobody gonna slow us down, oh no, we’ve got to keep on movin’ into a brand new episode of the Big Red Barrel Podcast.
On this week’s show:
- PlayStation Studios brand to launch alongside PlayStation 5
- Unreal Engine 5 announced
- Intel releases its 10th Gen desktop CPUs
- Predator: Hunting Grounds get an Arnold
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and Paper Mario both get new titles
- Tim’s going all Gun Fu in John Wick Hex and then less so with Zhed
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Destiny 2, Diablo 2 Resurrected, Harvest Moon: One World, John Wick Hex, Marvel’s Iron Man VR, Paper Mario: The Origami King, PlayStation 5, PlayStation Studios, Predator: Hunting Grounds, Ride 4, Star Wars Episode I: Racer, Steam, TGS 2020, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2, Ubisoft Forward, Unreal Engine 5, Xbox Series X, Zhed