Then put your little hand in mine, now let’s press play because it’s Podcast time… Babe, we’ve got you babe.
By babe, we mean faithful listener and by got you we mean here’s a new episode of BRB UK. Your hosts this week consist of one Dr Dan, a mighty Tim and even some kind of surprise Kev.
On this week’s show:
- Shawn Layden departs PlayStation
- AlphaDream, Files For Bankruptcy
- Class Action Lawsuit claims that Joy-Cons are ‘Defective’
- PS4 Cross-Play is now a full feature for developers
- PlayStation Now gets a few new changes
- Rockstar Energy sent us a load of Gears 5 cans
- Dan and Kev are deep into Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
- Tim reviews Groundhog Day: Like Father, Like Son
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: AlphaDream, Class Action Lawsuit, Cross-Play, Destiny 2, Disconnected, Dontnod, Dying Light 2, EGX 2019, Eldest Souls, Gears 5, god of war, Grand Theft Auto V, Groundhog Day: Like Father, Imperial Settlers: Roll & Write, Joy-Cons, Life is Strange, Like Son, Mario & Luigi, Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Now, Rockstar Energy, Röki, Shadowkeep, Shawn Layden, Sony Worldwide Studios, Super Arcade Racing, Superstar Saga