We are back, once again, to talk geeky and have OPINIONS! Be prepared!
This week Alex, Jo and Diarmuid chat about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: I Paid $1,815 for 20 Broken Nintendo Switches – Let’s Make Some Money! – TronicsFix (Thanks, SpikeyChris!)
- Mortal Kombat reboot finds its Shang Tsung and Scorpion
- Martin Scorsese, Christopher Nolan and other directors are launching a “Filmmaker Mode” TV setting
- Ben Wheatley is set to direct Alicia Vikander in a Tomb Raider sequel
- The star of E3 2019 is leaving her big Bethesda game, GhostWire: Tokyo
- Disney confirms Disney+ won’t host R-rated content
- MeToo in video game industry
- Knights and Bikes
- Man of Medan
- Streets of Rogue
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thank you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Alicia Vikander, Ben Wheatley, Christopher Nolan, Control, Disney, E3, Filmmaker Mode, GhostWire: Tokyo, Knights and Bikes, Man of Medan, Martin Scorsese, MeToo, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo, scorpion, Shang Tsung, Streets of Rogue, Switch, Tomb Raider