Jo, Alex and Diarmuid return with more doggos to discuss!
This week, the trio ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: Raising Kratos
- Robert Pattinson rumoured to play Batman for Matt Reeves and Warner Bros.
- A James Wan-produced Mortal Kombat movie is set to shoot in Australia
- Disney CEO Bob Iger says the next Star Wars film will come from David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
- Bryan Cogman, the Third Head of the Game of Thrones Dragon, Moves On – Link
- Guardians Of The Galaxy director James Gunn talks about his Disney firing and what he learned from the career crisis that followed – Link
- Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- John Wick 3
- The Hitman’s Bodyguard
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thank you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Amazon, Batman, Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, bob iger, Bryan Cogman, David Benioff, DB Weiss, dc, Disney, Eurovision, Guardians of the Galaxy, James Gunn, James Wan, John Wick, John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum, Matt Reeves, Mortal Kombat, Rasing Kratos, Robert Pattinson, Star Wars, Suicide Squad, The Hitman's Bodyguard, Warner Bros.