On this episode of Geek Speak, we talk about STOP EVERYTHING! A NEW DRAGON AGE GAME WAS ANNOUNCED! THIS IS NOW A DRAGON AGE PODCAST WHERE WE ONLY HAVE SOLAS TALKS!!!
Okay, kidding (almost), under the dictatorship of Alex, we do talk about Dragon Age, but then Jo and Diarmuid save the day by talking about new, smashing things and an awesome new web-slinger!
This week we ramble about:
- The Dread Wolf Rises Teaser
- Game Awards 2018
- Time-Waster of the Week: Clear Critique (Thanks to The Unflushable!)
- Daredevil cancelled By Netflix after 3 seasons
- Netflix orders live-action Cowboy Bebop TV series
- Legendary TV developing Blake J. Harris’ Console Wars novel as a limited drama series
- Netflix adapting Matilda, The BFG and other Roald Dahl stories as animated series
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Consuming Fire and Head On
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Blake J. Harris, Clear critique, Console Wars, Cowboy Bebop, Daredevil, Dragon Age IV, Game Awards 2018, Legendary, Matilda, Netflix, Roald Dahl, Solas, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, The BFG, The Dread Wolf Rises