On this episode of Geek Speak, once again we discover that Jo knows too much about dinosaurs, Alex has a PhD in Harry Potter trivia with no real-life application and Diarmuid knows many excellent little facts. Also we chat about geeky stuff.
This week we ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: Marvel TL;DR
- Stan Lee: Spider-Man, X-Men and Avengers creator dies aged 95
- PlayStation Skipping E3 for First Time in Show’s 24-Year History
- “Realistic Pokémon” Artist Got A Job On The Detective Pikachu Movie
- Pedro Pascal to Lead The Mandalorian Series
- Devil May Cry Series Coming From Castlevania Netflix Producer
- ‘I’ve been struggling with it’: George RR Martin on The Winds of Winter
- Mile 22
- Tetris Effect
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Avengers, Castlevania, Devil May Cry, E3, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, George RR Martin, Mile 22, Netflix, Pedro Pascal, PlayStation, Pokemon, Spider-Man, Stan Lee, Tetris Effect, The Detective Pikachu, The Mandalorian, The Winds of Winter, X-men