Howdy partner, we’re fixin’ to getcha one of dem dere podcasts… that’s about the best cowboy talk we can muster.
There may not be much in the way of news this week (thanks to a certain open-world cowboy game), but that doesn’t mean that we can’t still talk a load of codswallop about anything and everything possible. There’s a Dan, a Tim and even a Coleman on hand, so we’d best kick this thing off.
On this week’s show:
- PlayStation Classic’s full line-up of titles is revealed
- A new Nintendo Direct gives us a mass of new information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Nier: Automata‘s 2B is coming to Soul Calibur VI
- We’ve finally seen the gameplay for that MediEvil remake
- Tim goes to MCM London to play games, meet cool people and more
- Coleman reviews the spiritual successor to Rollcage, GRIP and then moseys on down to play Red Dead Redemption 2
- Support Team Big Red Barrel’s Extra Life efforts by donating here.
Editor’s Note: Due to a myriad of technical issues that have plagued this week’s recording, episode 316’s audio is not up to our standard that we aim to provide on a weekly basis.
We apologise for the dip in quality and will work harder to fix the problem in time for next week’s show.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Tags: 2B, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, GRIP, MCM London, MediEvil, NieR: Automata, Nintendo Direct, Nolan North, PlayStation Classic, PSVR, Red Dead Redemption 2, Richard McGonagle, Rollcage, Soulcailbur VI, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Uncharted