Hey, hey, how’s you?
On this episode of Geek Speak, Jo has Phoebe Buffet sexy flu voice. Alex and Diarmuid are also here.
This week, they ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: Watch A Cripple Play: Rocket League
- In the wake of the Overtime debate, Rockstar Tells Employees that OT is not mandatory
- Netflix has canceled Marvel’s Luke Cage
- Doctor Strange 2 appears to be Marvel’s next film
- Jonesy from Alien gets his own book
- Overwatch Gilded Gala
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII: Blackout
- The Orville
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Alien, Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Blackout, Doctor Strange 2, Jonesy, Luke Cage, Marvel, Netflix, Overwatch, Overwatch Gilded Gala, Rocket League, Rockstar, The Haunting of Hill House, The Orville, Watch A Cripple Play