Geek Speak 144: Chunkysaurus

Hello, and welcome to the show about ghosts, weather and wondering cats!

On this episode of Geek Speak, Alex, Jo, and Diarmuid are still trying to make their way through nerd news and trailers while turning into three puddles in this heat!

This week we ramble about:

The usual links:

• Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
  • Join Destiny 2 BRB Clan here
  • Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
  • Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard  playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
  • Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time

Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.

Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. StealthyJoe

Great show as always, sooooooooooooooo I have to be honest the guys on brbuk haven’t sold Jurassic park evolution to me and the way they spoke about gave me the impression to wait till the price goes down, but now that I have heard from a person that likes it I want it lol, thanks lol.

2. Josh

Hello friends,

It is I, your the hero you have been asking for. I am currently like 3 episodes behind but I came here to let you know:

… “I hope you have a lovely day”

That is all.

Josh

P.S. Please lift the ban. It’s lonely out here.

3. Alex

stingo said
    Even more (SDCC) trailers!

This is why I really can’t watch anything else.

(I used trailers from the most current season I could find (e.g., Lucifer, iZombie) so I could keep them on the list.)

If we discussed all of them, it would be a 6h episode happy That’s why we have to be picky, sorry!

StealthyJoe said

I haven’t played it myself, but I have another friend who played it and really enjoyed it as well.

Josh said
    Hello friends,

Well, catch up, goddammit! happy<3

@Alex Oh I know. When I tell people I watch comic-related stuff most of the time, I don’t think they realize how much that entails. (I kind of didn’t either til I listed all the trailers I could think of.)

@bleezey Just so you know, StealthyJoe and I used the #bringbackbleezey hashtag for the episode you were on.

5. Alex

stingo said

Luckily, with a new comic podcast, there are now more outlets for comic-related media

Alex said

stingo said

Indeed. I was very excited to see it debut and have listened to both episodes and enjoyed them.