Ladies and Gentlemen…
Now with our episode 300 festivities well and truly in the past (eating our dust), it’s time to get things back to get back to normal around here. Dan, Tim & Coleman are all back, holding hands and ready to jump into the murky depths of this week’s abyss of gaming.
Topics in this show include:
- Guild Wars 2 writers fired following streamer dispute
- Loads of gaming announcements
- Dan’s been hiding deep within a poultry’s cloaca, playing Bomb Chicken
- Tim’s battling Insane Robots and then messing with mechs in Assault Gunners HD
- Coleman’s feeling fruity thanks to All-Star Fruit Racing and then fails to think of a pun for Indie Pogo
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Spotify and stay up to date.
Tags: All-Star Fruit Racing, Assault Gunners HD, Bomb Chicken, Chasm, Code Vein, Darksiders 3, Dead Cells, Far Cry 5, Guild Wars 2, Indie Pogo, Insane Robots, Lost on Mars, Monster Hunter: World, My Hero Ones Justice, Subnautica, The Gardens Between, Tokyo Ghoul:re CALL to EXIST, warframe