Hey and hello!
We ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: Vanity Fair’s Fear Box
- Rumour: LOTR TV series reportedly taking aim at young Aragorn
- Charmed reboot: first trailer
- XBox adaptive controller helps disabled people play games
- Boss Key Productions shut down
- 13 Reason Why cancel LA Premiere after Texas High School Shooting
- Batman Ninja
- Designated Survivor
- The Shannara Chronicles – season 2
- Question from Stingo – what is your most painful TV cancellation?
- Our Picks: Hannibal, Firefly, The Expanse
The usual links:
- Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
- Join Destiny 2 BRB Clan here
- Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
- Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
- Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time
Our logo is courtesy of Josh Bleeze.
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: 13 Reason Why, Amazon, Aragorn, Batman Ninja, battle royale, Boss Key Productions, Controller, Designated Survivor, Fear Box, Firefly, Gifted, Hannibal, Lord of the Rings, The Expanse, The Shannara Chronicles, Vanity Fair, xbox