Everybody’s doing a brand-new dance, now…
Come on baby and do the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast with a brand new episode every week, such as this one right here! Dan, Tim & Coleman are all here to talk to you about news, reviews and their latest musing about that oh so fine world of video games.
This week’s show includes:
- THQ Nordic purchases Saints Row, Metro & Dead Island Publisher
- Legislation proposed in Hawaii to limit sale of Loot Boxes
- Kingdom Hearts 3 drops huge trailer
- Rumour: Spyro the Dragon Trilogy coming in 2018
- Coleman & Dan are terrible people in Shadow of the Colossus
- Tim straps screens to his eyes for Sprint Vector
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Tags: Bandai Namco, dead island, Kingdom Hearts 3, Koch Media, Loot Boxes, Metro, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Saints Row, Shadow of the Colossus, Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn, Sprint Vector, Spyro the Dragon Trilogy, THQ Nordic, VR