Allo cheeky, fancy a lovely bit of podcast?
We’ve lost Tim! Well, maybe not lost exactly but he’s definitely away to go and play some VR games (more on that another day). Luckily, we’ve still got Dan & Coleman here to talk about all of the stuff and things!
On this week’s episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast:
- Telltale Games lay off 25% of their staff.
- You can now make money off of PlayStation Trophies (in the US).
- Nintendo Switch gets a new video streaming app (also in the US).
- Are EA about to make some big changes to their FIFA & Madden series?
- The Xbox One X launches.
- PSX 2017 details confirmed.
- Dan & Coleman discuss their adventures in Extra Life 2017.
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Thank you to all those that donated to Extra Life to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network and even more so if you helped aid Team BRB’s efforts – You can still help by clicking HERE to donate.