Oh, hi there!
Welcome to another episode of Geek Speak, where Alex struggles with memory, Jo sees clowns everywhere and Diarmuid struggles to care about the end of the world. We also talk news, things we have played and watched, and re-visit an old(-ish?) segment!
This week we ramble about:
- Tim-Waster of the Week: Cassini’s epic journey and Artists Try Drawing Bloodborne Bosses
- EGX stuff
- CEO Jeff Bezos wants Amazon to get its own Game of Thrones and has ordered a big TV strategy shift
- Star Wars Directors musical chairs – JJ Strikes Back!
- Overwatch News!
- Daniel Dae Kim has been confirmed for the Hellboy reboot
- Nerd Writer’s Ghost in the Shell video
- Last Day of June and you can read Alex’ review here
- The Dark Tower
- Resident Rants: Underworld Series
The usual links:
- Listen to Geek Speak Spotify’s playlist here
- Join Destiny 2 BRB Clan here
- Join BRB Gamer Nights Group on Facebook
- Join TabletopTuesday Meetup and Instagram page
- Watch Cookies & Booze Resident Evil 7: Biohazard playthrough on BRBTV on YouTube
- Join Cookies & Booze stream every Sunday at 9 pm UK Time
Our logo is courtesy of Monica Ion.
Thank you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Amazon, Bloodborne, Cassini, Daniel Dae Kim, Destiny 2, EGX, game of thrones, Ghost in the Shell, Hellboy, Hellboy Reboot, IT, J.J. Abrams, Jeff Bezos, Last Day of June, NerdWriter, Overwatch, Resident Evil, Star Wars, The Dark Tower, Underworld