Hey there listeners, it’s finally time for your weekend to start because there’s a new episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast.
The good news is Dan‘s (yay) back but the bad news is we’re down a Tim (boo) this week. Luckily we’ve still got Coleman & Diarmuid are still on hand to help babble through the week’s news.
On this episode of BRB UK:
- Crackdown 3 gets delayed to 2018.
- Deep Silver to publish Shenmue 3.
- Sony officially details PlayStation 4’s 5.00 patch.
- 2K Sport reveals part of their new WWE 2K18 roster.
- Coleman tries out Shooty Fruity.
- Dan revisits Battlefield 1, No Man’s Sky & The Division.
- Diarmuid is still on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Also, here’s Jim Sterling’s video on Prey mentioned in the show.
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Tags: Battlefield 1, Crackdown 3, Deep Silver, Gamescom, No Man's Sky, Paris Games Week, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, PlayStation 4, Prey, Quake Champions, Shenmue 3, Shooty Fruity, Tom Clancy's The Division, WWE 2K18, Xbox One X
I think we niw know who derails these episodes and who really goes in tangents 😂. In the absence of Tim, apparently you guys go insane
btw division had survival mode for good long while now. pretty sure even befero the battlpugsgamesthingo came to be.
I wanna say survival was 20 guys and u can actually freeze to death u picking up the cloth items and they have a *warmth* factor….tbh its pretty addictive