BRB UK 240: Tech-Knuckle Support

Allo’ sunshine, got a nice fresh episode of that podcast for ya.

Yep it’s Big Red Barrel UK once again, with your three spiffing hosts, Dan (fancy man of Slough), Tim (cooler than Sonic the Hedgehog) and Coleman (such a Karen) all fired up and ready to go.

On the agenda this week, we have:

• Star Wars: Battlefront II gets officially revealed
  • Rumour: SNES Classic Edition to be announced
  • Dan revisits Mass Effect: Andromeda following its recent patch.
  • Tim tries out Augmented Empire on Samsung’s Gear VR.
  • Coleman plays all the games including:
    • Aaero
    • Marvel’s Guardians of Galaxy: The Telltale Series – Episode 1 “Tangled up in Blue”
    • The Jackbox Party Pack 3

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Richard Kirke

Fun show as always gents.

What does Batman’s Mummy say when it’s time for his dinner?

2. Richard Kirke said

What does Batman’s Mummy say when it’s time for his dinner?

She doesn’t say anything, cos she’s dead.

Also, good show all!

3. Richard Kirke

And that Diarmuid, is my favourite joke!

Very much looking forward to Marvel Heroes Omega. Anyone getting it on the PS4?

5. stingo said
    Very much looking forward to Marvel Heroes Omega. Anyone getting it on the PS4?

Yep, Dan & I have picked it up, as has Kev from Barrelcast and Lauren from Geek Speak.

6. i have never bin a fan of comics or superheroes.

now i have covert all review outlets. now time to go back to WOTM en get my gear

Coleman said

stingo said
    Very much looking forward to Marvel Heroes Omega. Anyone getting it on the PS4?

In the Beta? What heroes did you all get?

8. stingo said
    In the Beta? What heroes did you all get?

Yep, all tin the beta.

I went Spider-Man, Dan took Dr Strange, Kev has Iceman and Lauren hasn’t started yet.

Coleman said

stingo said
    In the Beta? What heroes did you all get?

Yep, all tin the beta.

I didn’t realize Dr. Strange was available. That’s who I’ve been playing on the PC version. Is there a gamer night set?

10. stingo said

Not yet but I’ll probably set something up through the PlayStation community and Facebook Group in future?

Awesome show guys. That is all

Geek Speak 123: Spock’s Parents

Alex & Jo chat gay Dumbledore, Mother, Star Trek Discovery, Altered Carbon and Red Dead Redemption 2's delay.

BRB Boom 94: Internet For Never

More, more, more, MORE BOOM! On this show the boys will be taking a look at their most anticipated movies of 2018

BRB UK 277: By the Power of Stethoscope

Xbox's Game Pass gets a huge announcement & PlayStation get some new toys on BRB UK.

Preview: Doomsday Clock

Ian looks backwards and forwards in time to preview one of 2018's most anticipated comics.

BRB UK 276: Papa Costello

Nintendo announces Labo, Capcom finishes Street Fighter V, there's a bunch of new games and more in this week's BRB UK.