BRB UK 230: FUTwitts

Ayup Podcast fans, how about another episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast to end your working week on?

Dan, Coleman & Tim are all riled up and ready to talk over each other in order to provide YOU dear listener with the latest video game themed audio entertainment you deserve.

On this week’s show:

• E3 2017 opens up to the public
  • FIFA Ultimate Team YouTuber pleads guilty to gambling charges
  • We take a look at the PlayStation 4 update 4.50
  • Dan’s in the For Honour open beta.
  • Coleman’s in the Ghost Wildlands closed beta.
  • Tim continues with Fire Emblem Heroes.

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Haven’t listened to this episode yet, but I wanted to let Coleman know about this Batman t-shirt.

2. Richard Kirke

The “US English” idiom that annoys me the most is “I could care less”.

Mans here is why:

Superb show chaps 🙂

“It’s a circle?” Mighty fun episode this week.

Very funny episode. As usual. Does anyone else wonder how long it is going to take Dr Dr Dan to finish moving though? I know it takes a while but it feels like Dr D may never finish, or is Dr D’s butler on holiday so this is the reason for the longer moving time?

Ridcullys Hat said

I suspect it’s Dr. Dr. Dan’s butler’s butler that’s on holiday.

7. Whodini1

So having listened to this episode and geek speak, a question came to mind, Tim and Amorous Auntie Alex… Who copied who on the rapid fire “uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh”s?

8. Alex

Whodini1 said

*Raises hand* probably me!

9. Richard Kirke

I don’t know Alex, I don’t think Tim uh-huhed u til he married you.

10. stingo said

As much as I love Batman, I’m not sure he can compare to this lovely 404 page. 😛

stingo said
    “It’s a circle?” Mighty fun episode this week.

He’s still working it out.

Ridcullys Hat said

Mate, have you ever tried moving mansion? It takes a while.

Image Enlarger

Whodini1 said

Basically, that was basically Tim that started doing this I believe… basically.

Oops. Maybe this link will work.

I did wonder. How much he had to move. You can’t get a lot in the back of Drs cars. They only have enough room for golf clubs.

BRB UK 261: Mario’s Nips

We're got Radial-G, Dead Cells and more Destiny 2, all bundled with this week's news on the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast.

Watch Pokémon Anywhere With The Pokémon TV App!

With 700+ episodes, it can seem like a rather daunting task to get caught up to speed with the Pokémon anime can't it? Worry no more...

Geek Speak 105: ROAAAAAR!

On this episode, Alex, Jo & Diarmuid chat Star Wars' directors, new Lara Croft, Destiny 2, Tin Star & BBC's Strike.

BRB UK 260: Danstiny 2

Can you guess what's on this episode of BRB UK? We'll give you a clue then… it rhymes with Pesterny Goo.

Review: Super Robot Mayhem Issue #1

Richard takes a look at giant robot sci-fi comic Super Robot Mayhem, from Subversive Comics.

Geek Speak 104.5: Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilercast

Spoilers ahead! Alex, Jo and Diarmuid talk about Game of Thrones Season 7.