Hey there wonderful listeners, there is another episode of BRB Geek Speak here for you!
Sorry we are a little bit late, but we have a variety of geek related topics for you in this episode! Please join in as Lauren, Monica and Alex ramble about:
- Time-Waster of the Week: BioWare’s life goose cam (UPDATE: So… a day after recording, the eggs hatched and now the geese have left Edmonton building… here’s their last journey)
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Season 2)
- RuPaul’s Drug Race
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman (link to the awesome audiobook)
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- Dark Souls 3
- You can watch Kev’s Dark Souls 3 playthrough here. Julia’s and Alex’s playthrough is here.
- Listener’s question: What do we think the future of gaming would look like? (Thanks, King William of Butt-topia!)
Our question for YOU: If you could go back in time and play any game as if you have never played before, which one would would it be? Let us know on the post below!
Thanks you lovely Geek Peeps for giving our little show a listen, we really appreciate it. Did you know that you can download this butt-laiden episode by clicking HERE to receive a lovely MP3 of the show? You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS feed or Stitcher and get all our new shows delivered automatically as they’re released.
Tags: Assassin's Apprentice, BioWare, Dark Souls 3, His Dark Materials, Philip Pullman, Robin Hobb, RuPaul's Drug Race, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Such a range of topics, all of which were great to listen to! Even discussing what geese do when the cameras go dark…
I’ve recently been wishing i could experience Portal 2 again for the first time. I love the script, the puzzles, the story progression, the atmosphere, especially in the old Aperture labs. Still a great game to me, but it’d be better if i didn’t know how to do all the puzzles and exactly what’s coming.
Dark Souls 1 would be another pick, overcoming the struggles, learning how the map twists around on itself leading to some surprising shortcuts and landscapes, and generally discovering From Software games.
Side note: Pretty confident i heard the DS3 death music at some point during the Dark Souls section… IT FOLLOWS ME.
100% would love to re-play the secret of monkey island as if for the first time, everything about that game made it a joy to play.